The Desk Agent Business Management System was created to streamline the tasks performed by our clients every day, with the premise that the applications managing company data should not get in the way of doing business.
The Desk Agent BMS was created to solve three big problems:
- Decentralized Information: Emails are lost, referrals are dropped and no one can easily check to see what anyone else is doing, everyone has a different contact list with many duplicates, small tasks are assigned out and forgotten about.
- The Productivity Apps: are causing people to be less productive. Simply put there is too much extra stuff on the screen and too many options causing people to get distracted. Our research has shown that clients utilize only 5 buttons on Gmail (Compose, Reply, Delete, Attach, Send). Our system is designed to have small simple apps that do one task and do it with the least amount of clutter possible.
- Lack of Consistency: There's an app for everything these days, but there is a serious lack of standards. Menus and buttons are in different locations in different orders. We standardize controls across all apps and resolutions (Phone, Pad, Desktop).
The Desk Agent BMS is different from other Apps:
- It's modular and highly specialized: Each app has a primary function. This reduces clutter and keep the user focused. For instance the Task App only allows you to create, assign, and deadline a single task. Want to track something that requires several actions? That's what Tracker App is for.
- Information is dynamic: All the apps are designed with the goal of seamlessly interacting with other apps. For instance if you are taking a phone call and writing it down in the Note App, you can convert it with one click into a calendar event, email, or task. An email from a customer about a bug can be converted into a Tracker. We've had many experiences where one type of information needs to be converted into another, we are hoping the morph feature solves this.
- It's a mesh environment: Adding more apps to the system enhances existing ones. Adding the DMS App will allow you to attach files to a Tracker. Adding the Project Mgt App will allow you to associate Trackers, Notes, Emails, and Events. Pulling up someone's Contact Info will also show related activity from all apps, allowing you to quickly update clients.
- It's designed for small collaborative groups: The system is designed to make sharing and controlling information easier. Information can easily be shared and viewed between users. Non-confidential information can be easily viewed by others in the group.
- It's designed to ensure security and privacy: All information in the system is encrypted with military grade encryption and is only accessible to the organization itself. We have included detailed auditing, so any information changed can be tracked and restored if needed. The DMS preserves old versions of files and tracks who has downloaded what files. If a employee leaves or becomes compromised the manager can lock the account with a single click.
The Desk Agent Business Management System is only available to select clients, please contact us for more information.